- Visit to Dublin’s Historical Four Courts, the High and Supreme Courts, law lecture with leading legal eagle senior barrister.
- Evening of food and folklore at Ireland’s oldest bar and restaurant, The Brazen Head, nights of traditional Irish music and Irish dancing lessons!
- Dublin literary and historical walking tours and tour of Temple Bar, Trinity College and the Book of Kells.
- Visit to the James Joyce Museum.
- Visit to a booming Firm of Solicitors in the heart of the Dublin legal world
- Trip to the Guinness Factory – after final exam on Friday
- Cliffs of Moher day trip on Saturday – Exciting tour with Surfing Patrick